About Carroll County Growth Partnership
Carroll County Growth Partnership (CCGP) provides support to the existing industry base, assists in the establishment of new industry and works to enhance area quality of place for residents and businesses throughout Carroll County, IA.
The CCGP board and staff are recognized throughout the Midwest for a bold, future-oriented and politically astute commitment to economic and community development in Carroll County, IA. CCGP serves as a catalyst and leading resource for growing new and existing business and industry, while embracing its hard earned reputation as a collaborator, advocate and consensus builder on behalf of county businesses and residents.
CCGP's Value Adds:
- Free business development and participation with SBDC.
- Free business succession/exit planning and valuation.
- Community and county marketing.
- BRE (Business Retention and Expansion).
- Business retention guidance.
- Industry and business growth and development.
- Legislative and government counseling.
- Employment opportunities page.
- Retail Coach.
Pro Business Climate
- Beautiful rural area in West Central Iowa
- Tax advantages that stimulate and encourage growth
- Financial assistance opportunities
- 1 Gbps internet service in many Carroll County communities
- Iowa's low cost of doing business
Carroll County, Iowa - A Great Place To Live
- Safe communities
- Great school systems
- Low cost of living
- Home to a large regional hospital
- Parks, recreational activities, programs and special events for every walk of life